- Expiry date
- £27,104 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Permanent role
- Based at MindCare in Beckenham
Bromley Dementia Support Hub:
The Bromley Dementia Support Hub is an exciting service delivered by a consortium of local providers working in partnership:
- MindCare Dementia Support, the specialist dementia arm of Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind
- Age UK Bromley & Greenwich
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
The Hub provides comprehensive person-centred support to people with dementia and their carers, alongside training, raising awareness and community development to improve the experience of people with dementia.
The Senior Dementia Advisor will provide advice and person centred individual support, including signposting and community bridge building to help people access community resources. In addition to carrying a caseload, the Senior role involves line managing, supervising and coaching Dementia Advice staff.
Staff benefits include:
- a matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata, rising with service)
- quality supervision and training opportunities.
9am on Monday 10 December 2018
Likely Interview date:
Wednesday 19 December 2018