- Expiry date
- £9,842 per annum (pro rata of £24,604 WTE)
- Based in Bromley
- 15 hours per week
Recently commissioned by the London Borough of Bromley and Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group, Bromley Third Sector Enterprise (BTSE) will be providing a new approach to supporting Bromley residents including:
- Support of older people
- Adults with long term health conditions
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with physical disabilities
- People with mental health issues
This is an exciting time to become part of the team at Bromley & Lewisham Mind as we work with our partners Age UK Bromley & Greenwich, Community Links Bromley, Citizens Advice Bromley and Bromley Mencap. We will deliver services for local people to help them maintain both their physical and mental health as well as their independence and employment opportunities.
About the role
As Recovery College Co-ordinator, you will take forward the development and delivery of Bromley’s Recovery College. You will plan college courses in partnership with service users and Recovery Works colleagues. You will ensure appropriate, accessible venues are selected, ensuring tutors are booked and will manage the learner registration process.
Overall, you will be responsible for the smooth delivery of the courses, collating and analysing feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Senior Recovery College Co-ordinator you will have the experience of the following to make you stand out:
- Experience of working collaboratively with service users
- Experience of supporting people with mental health problems
- Experience of delivering recovery based services
- Experience of planning and prioritising own workload, and working on own initiative
- Experience of managing staff/volunteers
- Experience of designing and delivering courses
- Experience of promoting projects or services.
Staff benefits include a matched contribution pension scheme, 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata, rising with service), quality supervision and training opportunities.
Find out more about working for Bromley & Lewisham Mind in the ‘Background Information’ section on this page.
How to Apply
A full job description, person specification are available below. Please complete the Bromley & Lewisham Mind job application form also available to download on this page under the ‘General Application Forms’ section.
Closing date for application
5pm on 29th August 2017
BTSE and Bromley & Lewisham Mind are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.