- Expiry date
- £17,442 for 33.75 hours per week
- £17,442 for 33.75 hours per week (based on full time salary of £19,380)
- 09:00 – 16:15 Mon to Fri (with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
- Permanent role
- Based in Orpington town centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to work at our Head Office in Orpington. This site provides a base for an exciting range of services and staff teams, including Bromley Well, Mindful Mums Project, support groups and core staff.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with lots of initiative and a positive, can-do attitude to provide an exceptional reception, information and signposting service to clients and colleagues.
You will demonstrate utmost professionalism, with a warm, approachable, friendly manner and have all round administrative skills with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages and databases.
You will provide flexible support across our busy organisation, being part of the Bromley Well Service whilst providing additional support to Facilities, HR, Fundraising, Finance and Senior Management. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a supportive, collaborative and friendly team.
Staff benefits include:
- a matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata, rising with service)
- quality supervision and training opportunities.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be asked to do a task as part of the selection process.
9am on Monday 26 November 2018
Likely interview date:
Monday 10 December 2018