- Expiry date
- £10,953 for 15 hours per week
- Salary: £10,953 for 15 hours per week
- (based on a full time salary of £27,383 for 37.5 hours per week)
- Fixed term contract for 16 months
- Location: Likely to be Beckenham or Bromley
The Peer Support Community Hub aims to improve the capacity of individuals and community based organisations to develop and maintain peer support activity across the London Boroughs of Bromley, Lewisham, Greenwich, and some surrounding areas. The Coordinator will ensure that the Community Hub provides training, networking events, coaching and administering small grant opportunities for individuals or groups wanting to begin or strengthen their peer support.
Applicants must be flexible as this post may involve some travel and working hours may vary.
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Staff benefits include
- a matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata, rising with service)
- quality supervision and training opportunities
9:00am, Monday 29th April 2019
Likely interview date
Friday 10th May 2019