- Expiry date
- £26,260 per annum for 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £26,260 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Location: Orpington
Commissioned by the London Borough of Bromley and Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group, Bromley Third Sector Enterprise (BTSE) are providing a new approach to supporting Bromley residents through the Bromley Well service including:
- Support of older people
- Adults with long term health conditions
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with physical disabilities
- People with mental health issues
This is an exciting time to become part of the team at Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind, as we work with our partners Age UK Bromley & Greenwich, Community Links Bromley, Citizens Advice Bromley and Bromley Mencap. We provide new options for local people to help them maintain both their physical and mental health as well as their independence and employment opportunities.
About the role
As Mental Health Information and Advice Worker, you will work in a small team as part of Bromley Well to enhance the quality of life, choice and opportunities for people with mild-moderate mental health problems by providing information, advice and support.
Reporting to the senior mental health information and advice worker, you will have the experience of the following to make you stand out:
- Providing recovery focused guidance and support
- Supporting people with mental health problems
- Managing a caseload and delivering to targets
- Providing information and advice
BTSE and Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Successful applicants will be expected to undergo an Enhanced level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Staff benefits include
- a matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata, rising with service)
- quality supervision and training opportunities.
9am on Monday 25 February 2019
Likely interview date
Thursday 7 March 2019