- Expiry date
- £34,302 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Fixed term contract for 9 months (with possible extension)
- Based in London Borough of Lewisham
We are looking for a Dementia Support Hub Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. You will operationally manage the Dementia Information, Advice and Support Service for people with dementia and their carers, in the London Borough of Lewisham. You will be responsible for overseeing the partnership delivery (Sydenham Gardens, Carers Lewisham, SLaM) of the Dementia Support Hub and coordinating an effective service pathway.
You will have the ability to work effectively in partnership with a range of other organisations and ensure that contract targets are consistently met. Effective line management skills are essential.
Staff benefits include:
- matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata, rising with service)
- quality supervision and training opportunities
09:00 on Monday 8 April 2019
Likely interview date:
17 or 18 April 2019
Successful applicants will be expected to undergo an Enhanced level Disclosure and Barring Service check