- Job type
- Expiry date
- £0 (reasonable expenses paid)
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind runs Peer Support (activity and therapeutic groups) for individuals in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, with either a mental health diagnosis or who are impacted by mental health problems. Peer Support groups are run by Peer Support Volunteers.
We are looking for Peer Support Volunteers for the following activity groups in Greenwich:
- Weekly Gardening group (Fridays)
- Monthly Film Club (Thursday evenings) – two Peer Support Volunteers required.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- have lived experience of mental health
- are or have been service users
- or people that have a background in psychology or counselling.
We welcome volunteers from all diverse backgrounds.
In-house and external training opportunities will be provided, as well as travel expenses and one-to-one support with a Peer Support and Volunteer Coordinator.
How to Apply
We do reserve the right to close any of the vacancies advertised if they are a large number of applications received.
Closing Date for Applications
5th September 2018