Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind is running a free Mental Health Awareness training for health and social care professionals on Thursday 5th September 2019 at 20b Hayne Road, Beckenham, BR3 4HY, 10am to 1pm.
The course raises awareness of the importance of mental health and wellbeing for everyone, helping participants to:
- define mental health and dispel common myths
- recognise changes in our own mental health and others
- understand the science behind stress
- identify our stress limits and releases
- challenge stigma and use appropriate language
- identify symptoms of a range of mental health problems
- signpost to help and support.
If you would like to attend, please book your place contacting Gail at the details below.