Thursday 12th July 2018, 2pm – 3pm on Twitter
#rentingbromley Twitter hour will be an opportunity to find out more about the Bromley Tenant & Landlord Toolkit and access to local support.
#rentingbromley is part of the Bromley Tenant & Landlord Toolkit, an online resource for private rented sector tenants and landlords in the London Borough of Bromley, providing relevant information to sustain long term tenancies for the benefit of all parties, with an emphasis on good communication.
Join local charities and law firms on Twitter on Thursday 12th July 2018, 2pm – 3pm and take part in a live conversation to learn more about the toolkit and discuss renting and support services in Bromley borough.
Partners will be leading the conversation will be:
- Dan Prentice, Housing Manager at Radcliffe Housing Society
- Andrew Raby, Senior Partner at Thackray Williams Solicitors
- Dawn Amos, Housing Advisor at Citizens Advice Bromley
- Nathan Rendell, Community Mental Health Services Manager at Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind
- Kim Woolston, Information & Advice Manager at Age UK Bromley & Greenwich).
How to take part in #rentingbromley tweet chat
On Thursday 12th July 2018, 2pm – 3pm join Twitter and:
- follow either @CommLinksBrom or @BromleyWell, the two hosting accounts
- follow the conversation as it is happening live, searching for #rentingbromley
- tweet to say hello to the group as well as letting us know who you are using #rentingbromley.
You are welcome to dip in and out of the conversation, and remember to include #rentingbromley in your tweets, so that everyone can follow.
How to ask questions and reply
Put a ‘.’ (full stop) in front of a ‘@twittername’ to make sure that the tweet is seen by more than just the tweet recipient.
Tel: 020 8315 1919