Bromley & Lewisham Mind will be providing more local mental health support as part of Bromley Well, a new service, recently commissioned by the London Borough of Bromley and NHS Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group.
Bromley Well will provide a refreshing approach to supporting Bromley residents, including support for:
- older people
- adults with long-term health conditions
- adults with learning disabilities
- adults with physical disabilities
- people with mental health issues
- carers including young carers.
Using the knowledge and expertise of Age UK Bromley & Greenwich, Bromley Mencap, Bromley & Lewisham Mind, Citizens Advice Bromley and Community Links Bromley and providing a Single Point of Access, this innovative service will deliver new options for local people to help them maintain both their physical and mental health as well as their independence.
Bromley & Lewisham Mind will be responsible for the mental health aspect of the Bromley Well service, providing:
- mental health information and advice
- peer support
- more courses at the Bromley Recovery College
- support groups, information workshops and training for mental health carers.
Bromley Well began operating on Monday 2nd October and can be contacted through a Single Point of Access phone number on 0300 3309 039 or by email at email@example.com. Further details about the service will soon be available via partner organisation newsletters and websites.