Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind provides the following mental health and dementia services in the London borough of Lewisham.
- Mental Health Support for adults recovering from mental health problems
- Peer Support offering volunteering opportunities and groups for adults with experience of mental health problems
- Mindful Mums supporting pregnant women and new mums to look after themselves.
- Dementia Support and Information for adults with dementia.
- Peer Support in the Community Hub for new and existing mental health and wellbeing peer support groups in the London boroughs of Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich and some surrounding areas.
- Primary Care Mental Health Service supporting individuals receiving primary care and primary care professionals supporting them
These services are available to adult residents in the borough of Lewisham only.