Twins & Multiples Groups
“Great to feel solidarity with other twin mums, share tips and ideas for where it is good to take the twins like clubs, breastfeeding cafes and walking groups.”
- Learn tips and techniques to look after yourself and build resilience to handle the stresses and anxieties of being a mum of twin babies or more
- Build confidence and social connections with other pregnant women and new mums of twin and multiple babies.
- Changes in identity since becoming a parent and myths around being a “perfect mum”
- Changing dynamics in relationships with partners, friends and family
- Sharing tips and techniques with other mums
- Managing stress, tiredness and worry.
“Meeting other twin mums helps you feel like you’re not alone.”
Who the Sessions are for
Pregnant women and new mums with of twins and multiples up to 1 year old, living in the London Borough of Bromley.
Burnt Ash Children & Family Centre, Rangefield Road, Bromley, BR1 4QX (Map)
Mondays, 11:45am to 1:30pm
17th September 2018
All group dates
17th September, 24th September, 1st October, 8th October and 15th October 2018.
Available on a first come, first served basis. Young babies can be brought into sessions with support from a Support Worker available.
“Really great group – helpful, supportive, positive.”
Book in Advance
Places in groups are limited, must be booked in advance and are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
07850 639819 / 020 3328 0367