Mental Health Employment Support
Supporting people experiencing mental health problems to find and stay in employment.
The Individiual and Placement Support (IPS) service works with clinicians and community mental health teams to provide personalised support to:
- identify the type of work most suitable for people
- search and find work quickly
- write a cv, covering letters and complete application forms
- engage with employers on behalf of people with mental health needs
- support mental health recovery.
Who can use the service?
This service is for people with mental health needs using and open to secondary mental health services provided by Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust.
How to access the service
People must be referred to the service from professionals such as clinicians and community mental teams from the Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust.