In response to the Coronavirus outbreak and based on the most recent Government guidance, Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind has taken the difficult decision to suspend face to face services to safeguard people’s health and safety.
We know that people rely on our support and are aware that many people may feel particularly anxious and isolated during the outbreak. As a result, we will be prioritising providing telephone support to local people experiencing mental health problems, and people living with dementia and their carers, over the coming weeks.
We will be working to ensure that our website provides you with up-to-date information about the services and support that we can provide as this situation develops.
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind works alongside people with mental health needs and dementia, to improve their quality of life.
Our vision is that everyone with mental health problems and dementia gets the support and respect they deserve.
To achieve our purpose, we will:
- Support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- Equip people to cope with, manage and improve their own mental health
- Facilitate access to fulfilling activities and valued roles in their community
- Provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- Help people develop techniques that build resilience and maintain wellbeing
- Improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind is committed to achieving high quality in the provision of services and in all its operations. Our Quality and Performance Committee ensure that quality of service delivery is maintained and continually enhanced through a programme of monitoring and detailed scrutiny. We are also subject to several external quality assessments:
- Mind Quality Management – Highest Level 3 grading (2013) assessed at Charity Commission 2 star, enhanced level
- Care Quality Commission– Registered Provider ID 1-101643201 (MindCare at Home)
- Skills for Care Endorsed Provider for dementia skills (MindCare Dementia Skills Team)